Web Development Course
In this course, you’ll get familiar with about turning into a web development, from the obligations that a web designer performs on an everyday premise to the arrangement of abilities that you’d need to prevail in such a job. What’s more, obviously, you’ll likewise get your hands dirty with code: We’ll acquaint you with the key structure squares of the web and ensure you leave this course having built up your absolute first site!
Web development is the work involved in developing a Web site for the Internet (World Wide Web) or an intranet (a private network). Web development can range from developing a simple single static page of plain text to complex web applications, digital businesses, and social network services.
A web developer is at heart an interactive artist. They’re someone driven by a deep desire to create things. A web developer’s canvas is a user’s web browser.
Types of web developers
There are different types of web developers who focus on different areas. These include:
Frontend developers: Frontend developers implement web page designs using HTML and CSS. They make sure the website looks pretty on different devices, and that the forms and buttons work.
Backend developers: Backend developers create the backbone of the web application. They write code logic that handles a user’s input (for example, what should happen when you click the signup button after filling in a form).
Full stack developers: Full stack developers do bits of both backend and frontend. Depending on the problem at hand, they can switch cape and move stacks.
- Installation and core concepts of various tools
- PHP logical expressions and loops
- Working with PHP built-in functions
- Requirements of dynamic web pages
- Connecting MySQL with PHP
- Working with Advanced Stored Procedures in MySQL
- Concepts of HTML and jQuery
- HTML utility, interoperability and compatibility
- jQuery AJAX, UI basics and UI components
- jQuery operators and functions
Who is the course for?
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn about web development, regardless of previous experience
- It’s perfect for complete beginners with zero experience
- It’s also great for anyone who does have some experience in a few of the technologies (like HTML and CSS) but not all
- If you want to take ONE COURSE to learn everything you need to know about web development, take this course
Lesson 5 – OOP Concepts
Lesson 6 – MVC Architecture CakePHP
Lesson 7 – Deep dive into CakePHP
Lesson 8 – CakePHP Dynamic Forms Creation
MYSQL Course Content
Lesson 9 – Introduction to MySQL
Lesson 10 – Working with MySQL
Lesson 11 – Data Manipulation & Advance Queries
Lesson 12 – SQL Data Manipulation
Lesson 13 – Advanced Data Manipulation
Lesson 14 – SQL Transactions
Lesson 15 – SQL Import and Export
Lesson 16 – CakePHP Database Interaction
Jquery Course Content
Lesson 17 – Introduction to JQuery
Lesson 18 – Working with Selectors & CSS
Lesson 19 – Working with JQuery Core
Lesson 20 – Event Handling
Lesson 21 – Working with DOM Elements
Lesson 22 – Working with AJAX