Python Programming Course
Python is an interpreted, interactive, object-oriented programming language. It incorporates modules, exceptions, dynamic typing, very high level dynamic data types, and classes. It supports multiple programming paradigms beyond object-oriented programming, such as procedural and functional programming. Python combines remarkable power with very clear syntax. It has interfaces to many system calls and libraries, as well as to various window systems, and is extensible in C or C++. It is also usable as an extension language for applications that need a programmable interface. Finally, Python is portable: it runs on many Unix variants including Linux and macOS, and on Windows.
Why people love python:
- Great first language
- Large programming community
- Excellent online documentation
- Endless libraries and packages
- World-wide popularity
- Powerful and flexible
- A computer – Windows, Mac, and Linux are all supported. Setup and installation instructions are included for each platform.
- Your enthusiasm to learn this go-to programming language. It’s a valuable lifetime skill which you can’t un-learn!
- Everything else needed to start programming in Python is already included in the course.
- Write your first program
- Describe the basics of the Python programming language
- Use variables to store, retrieve and calculate information
- Utilize core programming tools such as functions and loops
Who is the course for?
Prior to attending this course, we require delegates to have experience of programming in another programming language.
- Lesson 5 – NumPy for mathematical computing
- Lesson 6 – SciPy for scientific computing
- Lesson 7 – Matplotlib for data visualization
- Lesson 8 – Pandas for data analysis and machine learning
- Lesson 9 – Exception Handling
- Lesson 10 – Multi Threading & Race Condition
- Lesson 11 – Packages and Functions
- Lesson 12 – Web scraping with Python