Project Management Professionals (PMP) Course
Learn how to effectively plan and execute a project within a business context
The demand for project management practitioners is at an all-time high, as many organizations rely on projects to deliver business value, yet are faced with a shortage of skillful, resourceful, and knowledgeable project managers.
Whether you are new to the profession and are considering a career in Project Management, or you already work in projects but would like to further increase your understanding of fundamental project management concepts and become more valuable to your organization, this course is for you.
An experienced project management trainer will walk you through the basic Project Management concepts and processes and, using real-life examples and exercises, will provide you with a good understanding of the core competencies a successful project manager should have.
The objective of this program is to learn how to approach project management and understand the essential concepts from theoretical and applied perspectives.
The program will help to prepare you to deliver strategic change and transformation through the management of projects in organizations. You will have the opportunity to develop an understanding of the stages, tools and techniques required for project initiation, planning, execution, control and termination.
You will be taught how to effectively plan and execute a project, while considering the wider business context in which the project operates.
Offered by the Project Management Institute, the PMP® (Project Management Professional) certification is a globally recognized credential for project managers across industries. This course transforms your understanding of project management framework, processes, and tools. Project management professionals including team leads, project engineers, and project managers increase credibility and raise market value with this course.
The PMP®certification helps you to:
Increase Credibility: The PMP® certification testifies your project management knowledge and skills. It helps you to be more desirable to your employers who look for specific skills.
Earn 25% More: According to a study published by the Project Management Institute, professionals with the PMP® certification earn up to 25% more than the non-certified project management professionals.
Who is the course for?
- Working professionals who want to transition into project management
- Professionals in leadership roles who will benefit from understanding the essentials of project management and value delivery
- Students and/or employees in junior positions, who want to gain a basic understanding of project management fundamentals
- Anyone involved in, or affected by projects, or working in some way to support projects and looking to understand the basics of successful project management and improve their core competencies
- Lesson 5 -The 5 Domains
- Lesson 6 – Project Integration Management
- Lesson 7 – Project Scope Management
- Lesson 8 – Project Schedule Management
- Lesson 9 – Project Cost Management
- Lesson 10 – Project Quality Management
- Lesson 11 – Project Resource Management
- Lesson 12 – Project Communications Management
- Lesson 13 – Project Risk Management
- Lesson 14 – Project Procurement Management
- Lesson 15 – Project Stakeholder Management
- Lesson 16 – Appendix PMP List of Knowledge and Skills