Business Analysis Course
This course provides everything you need to get started in your career in business analysis.
Our courses focus on how analysis is performed in the real world, and they’re full of examples, case studies and lessons learned from actual Business Analysts on the job.
This is a perfect first course in any business analysis curriculum.
This Bevyskills Certificate in Business Analysis Practice training course teaches trainees to be able to identify issues in systems, develop effective business strategies, and manage stakeholders. The content of this course includes information on how to analyse and model business activities, identify potential solutions, and analyse stakeholder perspectives.
After completing this Business Analysis training course, it is expected that delegates will be able to use strategic analysis techniques, understand the techniques required to investigate the business systems of an organisation and identify recommendations for business improvement.
- Learn the foundations of business analysis
- Learn how to gather requirements from stakeholders and documentary sources
- Learn how to analyze, diagram and model requirements
- Learn how to present requirements effectively and gain acceptance
- Learn how to manage requirements assets after the project is complete
Who is the course for?
- Novice to intermediate Business Analysts
- Professionals looking to transition into a Business Analyst role
Lesson 5 – Strategy Analysis
Lesson 6 – Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
Lesson 7 – Solution Evaluation
Lesson 8 – Agile Perspective
Lesson 9 – Business Intelligence Perspective
Lesson 10 – Information Technology Perspective
Lesson 11 – Business Architecture Perspective
Lesson 12 – Business Process Management Perspective