AutoCAD aims to provide delegates with tips and tricks when creating blueprints in 2D and 3D formats. This training course will aid the candidate’s development of gadgets, bridges, buildings, machines, and more.
This Masterclass will cover the various features of AutoCAD enabling delegates to use the program efficiently.
What is this course about?
This course is a full-length AutoCAD learning package which contains almost all of the topics that you will ever need to work with this software. The course is designed for a beginner as well as an experienced user.
A beginner can start learning the software right from scratch by following the course along just from lecture one. An experienced AutoCAD user will also find this course very comprehensive.
The course lessons are mostly project-oriented and most of the tools and commands are taught with their real-world applications.
Drawings for practice
There will be a complete section dedicated to “practice drawings” and projects like floor plan, circuit diagram and others.
- Become a Professional AutoCAD Drafter
- Easy Layout and Viewing
- Draw Accurately
- Make Changes Easily and Reduce Risk of Error
- Identify Design Problems
- Calculate Material Quantities for Production
- Store and Transfer Data Safely
- Save Time and Money
Who is the course for?
This AutoCAD Training Course is designed for individuals who need the skills to design blueprints and layouts as part of their prospective or current role. Specific individuals who this course would benefit include; engineers, drafters, technicians, and graphic designers.
There are no prerequisites for enrolling on this AutoCAD Masterclass. Although, familiarity with a computer would be beneficial to fully understand the content of the course.
- Lesson 5 – Hardware and Software
- Lesson 6 – Understanding the Requirements to use the software
- Lesson 7 – Steps for Installation of software
- Lesson 8 – Navigate through the software
- Lesson 9 – Starting Tips
- Lesson 10 – Drawings in the Software
- Lesson 11 – Design Specifications
- Lesson 12 – Using Modify
- Lesson 13 – Using Annotation
- Lesson 14 – Layer Properties
- Lesson 15 – Templates
- Lesson 16 – Command Prompt Toolbar
- Lesson 17 – Understanding the use of Blueprints
- Lesson 18 – Creating Views of Objects
- Lesson 19 – Saving the Views
- Lesson 20 – Deleting Files
- Lesson 21 – 2D Drawings
- Lesson 22 – 3D Drawings
- Lesson 23 – 2D vs. 3D
- Lesson 24 – Understanding Physical Components
- Lesson 25 – Design and Layout of Object
- Lesson 26 – Showing the Creativity
- Lesson 27 – Analysis Process
- Lesson 28 – Intent of Design
- Lesson 29 – Input Devices
- Lesson 30 – Output Devices
- Lesson 31 – Plotters vs. Printers
- Lesson 32 – Various types of Plotters to use
- Lesson 33 – Plotters
- Lesson 34 – Useful Technical Illustrations Techniques
- Lesson 35 – Importance of Documentation
- Lesson 36 – Ideas for Creating Documentations